This privacy policies page gives you information on how we get, use and disclose your personal data when you use our services.
INFORMATION COLLECTED & USAGE
We collect several different types of information from basically comments and cookies for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
We do collect your data whenever you make comments on a post on lemmt.com.ng. This Personally identifiable information which may not be limited to Email address, phone number, IP address and name, helps us against spam.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, our pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
COOKIES AND TRACKING DATA
Cookies are files with small size of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
leaving a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, IP address, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you make another comment.
USE OF DATA
Lemmt.com.ng uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To identify and contact you when needed
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To detect and prevent spamming
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Lemmt.com.ng may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of lemmt.com.ng.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY Of DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.