Are you an Account Officer based in Lagos State? Proactive with a high level of initiative and
analytical skills? Does the below job description describe your competencies, if yes, A2W Estate is in need of your service.
- Assist the company accountant with the development of financial documents, processing, and budget preparation & execution.
- Provide analytical support for specific programs with respect to the budget formulation.
- Assist with collecting, tracking, verifying and reporting on receipts, payments, commitments, and obligation.
- Record and maintain financial transactions and documents in various financial and document management system including providing analytical support to the budget decision-making support process and performing financial analysis.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of the company’s Bank Accounts.
- Keep and maintain a fixed asset register.
- Compute information based on recent purchases.
- Conduct fixed asset verification exercise
- Compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepare a schedule of addition and disposal of fixed assets.
- Assist the preparation of monthly management reports.
- Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all monies.
- Input of sales and purchases invoices, cross-checking on the billing.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Support annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping the information confidential.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We look forward to having you join our team, your monthly remuneration is attractive, your lunch is taken care of likewise your medical bills when ill.
How To Apply:
To apply, kindly fill this link https://tinyurl.com/yxfrjvyk Deadline for application is 23rd April 2019.