EDMARK Splina Liquid Chlorophyll is a nutritional drink made of fresh and pure liquid chlorophyll from White Mulberry Leaves.
Part of the proven P4 Healthy Slimming Program of Edmark, Splina Liquid Chlorophyll is a rich source of natural minerals, vitamins, proteins, trace elements, and anti-oxidants, which are essential in balancing and maintaining the alkalinity of the body.
The ideal daily diet should consist of 20% acidic and 80% alkaline food in order to maintain a healthy body. A healthy body should have an alkaline pH level of between 7.3 and 7.4. Diets based too highly on acidic food will cause high acid levels in the body.
In the long run, this will cause various illness such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and stroke. Splina Liquid Chlorophyll is the key to ensuring your body maintains the balance needed for your daily alkaline needs.
3 MAIN FUNCTIONS OF EDMARK SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL
BALANCE Balances acid and alkaline levels in the body while enhancing immunity.
CLEANSE Cleanses the digestive system while assisting in purifying the blood.
NOURISH Rich in Vitamins A, C and E, Zinc, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, and Iron.
What are the Health Benefits of Liquid Chlorophyll?
- Discharges Toxin through the Feces:
Liquid Chlorophyll improves the digestive system and bowel movement to discharge the toxic feces from the body. Liquid Chlorophyll deodorizes the bowel and entire body; a natural antiseptic to the intestinal tract. It also aids in rebuilding damaged bowel tissue and helps to eliminate mucus.
- Reduces Pesticide Residue and Toxin:
Liquid Chlorophyll effectively reduces toxin caused by pesticides and chemicals in the body. It traps and forms complexes with mutagens. Liquid chlorophyll also facilitates the degradation of toxic metabolites.
- Balances Body Acid-Alkali Level:
Balances body acid-alkali levels to maintain good health. Liquid chlorophyll provides an excellent source of health-promoting nutrients. Because liquid chlorophyll’s composition contains calcium, it is highly useful for people as well as animals with arthritis, bone diseases, and hip dysplasia. It is very high in RNA and DNA and has been found to protect against the effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- Assists in Increasing Blood Counts:
Liquid Chlorophyll assists red blood cells generation to ensure sufficient oxygen and nutrients for cell regeneration. Chlorophyll helps to rebuild the bloodstream. Chlorophyll increases the hemoglobin production, the function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, and the lungs
- Reduces Wrinkles and Aging
The results are smoother skin, clearer complexion, and youthful looks.
- Liquid chlorophyll is an antioxidant:
it has the ability to scavenge free radicals. It also improves the body’s natural free-radical fighting ability by increasing the levels of certain enzymes that help in this process. It acts as a superb antioxidant to help support the body in maintaining healthy tissue and fighting the effect of aging. The results are smoother skin, clearer complexion, and youthful looks.
Following is a list of disease conditions that have either improved or cleared up entirely by using liquid chlorophyll in conjunction with a living foods diet:
– Hepatitis and other liver diseases, – All forms of anemia, – Asthma and hayfever, -Pyorrhea, -Varicose veins, – Hemorrhoids, – Ulcers,- internal and external, – High and Low blood sugar, – Offensive body odors, – Sore throat
Actually, chlorophyll will assist in correcting any imbalance in the body due in part to its high bio-available iron content. This allows the body to utilize more oxygen, aiding in the removal of accumulated toxins. We also know that the internal use of chlorophyll strengthens the cells and inhibits bacterial growth.
Who Should Drink Splina Liquid Chlorophyll?
– People with liver problems, – People with respiratory problems, – People with rheumatism, – Anemic people, -Those with pale complexions, -People with weight problems, -Very skinny people, -Very fat people, -Smokers and those who consume alcohol frequently, -Those who dislike eating vegetables, -Those who suffer from constipation, -Those who experience menstrual pain, -Those who often catch cold, -Those who often have sore throats, -People with body odor and bad breath, -Busy and stressful people, and -Easily fatigued people,